INTEX for Bulgarian
The INTEX Author: Max Silberztein
INTEX is a linguistic development environment that includes large-coverage dictionaries and grammars,
and parses texts of several millions words in real time. INTEX includes tools for creating and maintaining of large-coverage lexical resources, as well as morphological and syntactic grammars.
Latest INTEX Workshops:
Bulgarian resources for INTEX
Large-coverage Bulgarian INTEX representation is being developed by Sofia INTEX research team. The Bulgarian INTEX module can be obtained free for scientific purposes. Contact us if interested
FST for sentence recognition
DELAF dictionary with over 18 000 entries
- DELACF dictionary for compound words
FSTs for some lexical entries
- S. Koeva, INTEX for Windows description of Bulgarian lexical and grammatical knowledge, Proceedings of "Text Corpora and Multilingual Lexicography", Bratislava, 4-7 November, 1999.
- S. Koeva, S. Mihov, INTEX 4.0 for Bulgarian (Error checking as an INTEX application), 3th INTEX Workshop, Liege, 12-13 June, 2000.
- Master`s program in Computational Linguistics at Sofia University
- Computer representation of grammatical knowledge of Bulgarian (1999-2000) between LADL - University of Paris VII and DCMB - Institute for Bulgarian Language, BAS
- Bulgarian INTEX (2001) between LADL - University of Paris VII and DCMB - Institute for Bulgarian Language, BAS
Sofia INTEX Research Team
- Principal scientists: Svetla Koeva, Stoyan Mihov
- Researchers working at DCMB and BACL
- Students from Sofia University and Plovdiv University